Skills & education
- Service and user experience design (including but not limited to journey design, information architecture design, interaction design, information design, copywriting, usability, brand behaviour design)
- Research (qualitative, ethnographic and classic stuff like workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews, info gathering etc.)
- User centered design (research, design and testing)
- User experience strategy
Related industry skills: training, design management, account management, project management, business management, resource management, business development.
- Post Graduate Diploma from the AAA Schoold of Advertising, Johannesburg, in Copywriting, Advertising and Marketing (1996)
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg with Majors in Philosophy and History of Art (1995)